Table of Contents
- 1 How do I know my provident fund account number?
- 2 How can I know my EPF account number without employer?
- 3 What is PF number example?
- 4 How can I check my PF account?
- 5 What is PF account?
- 6 How can I see my PF online?
- 7 Where can I Find my Employee Provident Fund member ID?
- 8 How to check Provident Fund subscriptions in Metro City?
How do I know my provident fund account number?
How to know the PF account number
- Check for the number in your salary slip. Your employer operates your EPF account, and you will find your EPF account number on your salary slip.
- Consult the HR department at your workplace.
- Use the UAN portal.
- Visit the regional office.
What is provident account number?
Employee PF Account Number. The Employees’ Provident Fund Account Number is an account number that can be used by employees to check the status of their EPF, the balance in the EPF account, etc. The number is mandatory for withdrawals from EPF.
How can I know my EPF account number without employer?
How to Update Bank Account Details in EPF Without Employer
- Step 1: Login in the UAN member portal with your UAN and password.
- Step 2: Go to the Manage option in the menu bar and click on KYC from the drop down menu.
- Step 3: Select bank option and enter your bank account number twice, and IFSC code.
Is PF account number and UAN same?
The universal account number (UAN), unlike the PF account number, is a one-of-a-kind number assigned to each employee. No matter how many organizations an employee works for, he or she is only allowed to have one UAN. The 12-digit UAN remains the same as an employee switches employers.
What is PF number example?
XXX – These 3 Alphabets represents region of the state. 1234567 – The next characters enclosed between two slashes ( /1234567/) is Employer / Establishment Code. Maximum 7 Characters. 1234567- The last set of number is account number of an employee.
How can I check my PF account details?
An EPFO member can check one’s PF balance by sending SMS to 7738299899. The SMS text format would be — EPFOHO UAN ENG. Last three digits in the SMS are first three digits of the preferred language.
How can I check my PF account?
How to update bank account details in UAN?
- Visit ‘Unified Member Portal’. Login with ‘UAN’ and ‘Password’.
- Click on ‘Manage’ tab. Select ‘KYC’ option from Drop Down Menu.
- Select ‘Documents’. Enter ‘bank account number and IFSC’. Click ‘Save’.
How can I know my UAN number linked to bank account?
Go to the EPFO’s Unified Member Portal for UAN related services. Select the ‘Know your UAN status’ option under the ‘important links’ section. You will be redirected to another page. Here you have to input details such as current member ID or EPF account number, name, date of birth, mobile phone number and email.
What is PF account?
Everything about Provident Fund (PF) Provident fund is a government-managed retirement savings scheme for employees, who can contribute a part of their savings towards their pension fund, every month.
Is UAN and PF Number same?
How can I see my PF online?
The Employee Provident Fund Organization does not provide any hard copy of annual provident fund statement. Employees can download their EPF account statement online by using the new e-passbook facility available on the EPFO website. In order to view and download your e-passbook, you need to register with EPFO.
Can I check PF balance with PF number?
Members registered on the UAN portal may get their details available with EPFO by giving a missed call to 011-22901406 from their registered Mobile number. If the UAN of the member is seeded with any one of the Bank A/C number, AADHAAR and PAN the member will get details of last contribution and PF Balance.
Where can I Find my Employee Provident Fund member ID?
Your Employee Provident Fund member ID is printed in your salary slip. After submitting these details, you will get an authorization PIN on the registered mobile number. After entering the details, the UAN will be sent to your registered mobile number and email.
How to know PF account number?
Head to their website and choose the ‘employees’ option present under ‘service history’ tab. Thereon, enter your UAN number to be redirected to a page where you will find all the necessary details like PF number, member name, etc. Now that you have learned how to know PF account number, activate your UAN to access to the UAN portal.
How to check Provident Fund subscriptions in Metro City?
Visit the Provident Fund Office located in every Metro City and enquire about the Company and if they are active in the subscriptions. Mention your name to check if it is included in the list of employees.
How to check EPF contribution?
1. Check for the number in your salary slip Your employer operates your EPF account and you will find your EPF account number on your salary slip. Apart from this number, you will also find the month’s PF contribution detailed in the slip itself. 2. Consult the HR department at your workplace