How do I transfer a recording from my phone to my computer?
Option 2: Move files with a USB cable
- Unlock your phone.
- With a USB cable, connect your phone to your computer.
- On your phone, tap the “Charging this device via USB” notification.
- Under “Use USB for,” select File Transfer.
- A file transfer window will open on your computer.
How do I transfer a voice recording from my iPhone to my computer?
Here’s how to transfer your Voice Memos from iPhone to your computer using iTunes:
- Connect your iPhone to your computer using your USB charging cable.
- Select Music under Settings.
- Check Sync Voice Memos and choose “all” from the drop down options box.
- That’s all there is to it!
What is the best way to send audio files?
Depending on the format, and the resultant file size, some methods to share audio files are better suited than others.
- Email. The easiest way to transfer MP3 files is by mailing them to the senders.
- 4. Facebook Messenger.
- Google Drive.
- One Drive.
How do I attach an audio file to an email?
Click and drag the audio file into your email window. Doing so will place it in your email as an attachment once you release the mouse. You can also click the paperclip icon and then select your audio file in the resulting pop-up window.
How do I transfer videos from my Android to my computer wirelessly?
How to Transfer Files From Android to Windows With Wi-Fi Direct
- Set your Android device as a mobile hotspot via Settings > Network & Internet > Hotspot & tethering.
- Launch Feem on Android and Windows.
- Send a file from Android to Windows using Wi-Fi Direct, choose the destination device, and tap Send File.
How do I transfer recordings from iPhone to computer?
How do I transfer audio files from iPhone to computer?
You can use either a physical USB cable or the wireless sync option to transfer audio files from your iPhone.
- Launch the Apple iTunes software.
- Locate your iPhone under “Devices” on the left side of iTunes.
- Select the “Music” tab.
- Press “Apply.” The iPhone syncs with the computer.
Can I transfer voice memos from iPhone to computer without iTunes?
Method 2. Transfer Voice Memos from iPhone to Computer via Email/AirDrop
- Launch your Voice Memos app.
- Select the memo you want to transfer > Tap on the More (three-dot icon) button > Tap on the Share button.
- Then, you can either choose to send the memos via Email (PC & Mac) or AirDrop (Mac).