Table of Contents
- 1 Who was considered the hardest hitter in NFL history?
- 2 Who is the hardest hitting safety of all time?
- 3 Who is the best defensive linemen of all time?
- 4 Who is considered the best middle linebacker of all time?
- 5 Who is the scariest NFL player?
- 6 Who is the hardest hitting linebacker?
- 7 Who is the best RB in the NFL?
- 8 Who is the greatest linebacker of all time?
- 9 How many years did Darren Sharper play in the NFL?
Who was considered the hardest hitter in NFL history?
1. Lawrence Taylor. If you ask me, Lawrence Taylor is not only the hardest hitter in NFL history, but he is the greatest defender to ever play the game.
Who is the hardest hitting safety of all time?
Ronnie Lott Lott is considered to be one of the hardest hitters to ever play the position. He’s a 10-time Pro Bowl selection, member of the NFL 75 Anniversary All-Time Team and finsihed his Hall of Fame career with 63 interceptions.
Who is the best defensive linemen of all time?
25 Greatest Defensive Linemen in NFL History
- Jack Youngblood. Los Angeles Rams 1971-84.
- Julius Peppers. Carolina 2002-2009, ’17-18; Chicago 2010-13; Green Bay 2014-16.
- Buck Buchanan. Kansas City 1963-75.
- Warren Sapp. Tampa Bay 1995-2003; Oakland 2004-07.
- John Randle.
- Willie Davis.
- Richard Dent.
- Charles Haley.
Who is the best strong safety in the NFL of all time?
1: Troy Polamalu. Today’s NFL represents a golden age for offenses, and specifically passing offenses, so strong safeties these days have to be bigger, better, smarter, quicker and faster than at any previous time in history.
Was Brian Dawkins a hard hitter?
Brian Dawkins – Career Tackles: 1147 He was a family man and devout Christian off the field, but transformed into Weapon X when on the field. Brian Dawkins does not get enough credit as one of the hardest hitters ever.
Who is considered the best middle linebacker of all time?
Mike Singletary Singletary recorded 1,488 career tackles to go along with seven interceptions and 19 sacks over his career. During his career, Singletary won two Defensive Player of the Year awards, was named to 10 Pro Bowl teams and was selected as a First Team All-Pro in seven different seasons.
Who is the scariest NFL player?
James Harrison never came off as the nice guy in the room during his 11 years with the Pittsburgh Steelers. In fact, he was so much the opposite, some believe he was the “scariest” football player of all time. In a list composed by Pickwise, Harrison is named the most frightening player in the NFL’s history.
Who is the hardest hitting linebacker?
Dick Butkus Deacon Jones, another ruthless hitter on this list, called Dick Butkus “an animal” and said, “Every time he hit you, he tried to put you in the cemetery, not the hospital.” The legendary Chicago Bears linebacker personified the hard-hitting era that took off in the mid-1960s when he joined the NFL.
Who’s the best linebacker in NFL history?
Top 10 NFL linebackers of all time
- Lawrence Taylor. Team: New York Giants.
- Dick Butkus. Team: Chicago Bears.
- Ray Lewis. Teams: Baltimore Ravens.
- Mike Singletary. Team: Chicago Bears.
- Jack Lambert. Team: Pittsburgh Steelers.
- Derrick Thomas. Team: Kansas City Chiefs.
- Chuck Bednarik. Team: Philadelphia Eagles.
- Ray Nitschke.
What position is JJ Watt?
Who is the best RB in the NFL?
Top 32 running backs for the 2021 NFL season | 1-10
- Derrick Henry, Tennessee Titans.
- Christian McCaffrey, Carolina Panthers.
- Alvin Kamara, New Orleans Saints.
- Dalvin Cook, Minnesota Vikings.
- Nick Chubb, Cleveland Browns.
- Aaron Jones, Green Bay Packers.
- Saquon Barkley, New York Giants.
- Ezekiel Elliott, Dallas Cowboys.
Who is the greatest linebacker of all time?
How many years did Darren Sharper play in the NFL?
Darren Sharper. He played in the National Football League (NFL) for fourteen seasons before which Sharper played college football for the College of William & Mary. He was drafted by the Green Bay Packers in the second round of the 1997 NFL Draft, and later played for the Minnesota Vikings and New Orleans Saints.
Did Darren Sharper make the Pro Bowl in 2001?
On December 14, 2000, it was announced that Sharper was selected to play in the 2001 Pro Bowl as part of the NFC roster, marking the first Pro Bowl selection of his career. He started in all 16 games in 2000 and recorded 92 combined tackles, one sack, and led the entire league with nine interceptions.
When did Randy sharper return an interception for a touchdown?
On November 2, 1997, Sharper made one tackle and returned his first career interception for his first touchdown during a 20–10 loss to the Detroit Lions in Week 10. Sharper made his first career interception off a pass by Lions’ quarterback Scott Mitchell and returned it for a 50-yard touchdown in the second quarter.