Table of Contents
Where can I make a quiz?
Best Quiz Creation Sites for Education
- ClassMarker. An easy-to-use platform for creating embeddable online quizzes, Classmarker’s clear user manual and video tutorials make it simple for teachers to create, manage, and assign multimedia quizzes.
- Google Forms.
How can I create a quiz?
How to create an online quiz
- Step 1: Name your Quiz.
- Step 2: Enter your questions and answers.
- Step 3: Set up the login page.
- Step 4: Customize your online Quiz.
- Step 5: Share your Quiz.
- Step 6: Play, and watch your statistics!
How can I make my own quiz for free?
How our quiz maker works
- Log into SurveyMonkey and choose one of our free online quiz templates, or select “Start from scratch.”
- Add quiz questions to your survey.
- Select “Score this question (enable quiz mode)” for each quiz question.
- Assign your answer options points with the plus or minus signs.
What is the best website to make a quiz?
The 19 Best Online Quiz Makers in 2021
- HubSpot Forms.
- Survey Anyplace.
- ProProfs Quiz Maker.
What can I use instead of kahoot?
Top 10 Alternatives to Kahoot!
- Blackboard Learn.
- Canvas LMS.
- Poll Everywhere.
How can I make fun quiz?
- Keep it short and simple, don’t complicate the quiz more than needed.
- Randomize the positions of the correct answers.
- Don’t make the questions to easy and don’t make the answers too tricky.
- Use interactive tools, like Mentimeter to easily create a quiz in a few minutes.
- Give students enough time to answer.
How do I make a quiz for my website?
Creating Your Quiz
- Brainstorm quiz topics. I made a list of relevant subjects that could help my audience and help me learn more about their needs.
- Define your results. What are the possible outcomes for your quiz?
- Select a quiz template and customize.
- Create your questions.
- Reveal results.
How do I use Google Forms to make a quiz?
Open a quiz in Google Forms….Create an answer key
- To add a question, click Add question .
- Fill out your question and answers.
- In the bottom left of the question, click Answer key.
- Choose the answer or answers that are correct.
- In the top right of the question, choose how many points the question is worth.
Can I play kahoot for free?
Kahoot! is free to use and is not only fun for students but also social, allowing them to interact in the physical world as well as digitally. It works on nearly any device with a browser, making it easy to access even on older computers, tablets, and smartphones.
Can you get Kahoot for free?
What does Kahoot cost?
Standard, Pro and Premium are the Kahoot Pricing plans for home, priced annually per user at $120, $240 and $480 respectively with the standard monthly plan at $15 per user only.