Table of Contents
- 1 How do you use withdrew in a sentence?
- 2 Is withdrew a correct word?
- 3 Which is correct withdrawn or withdrew?
- 4 How do you use tremendous in a sentence?
- 5 What are with draws?
- 6 What is the past tense of withdrawal?
- 7 How do you use sniff in a sentence?
- 8 What is the sentence of blowing?
- 9 How to use “withdrawal” in a sentence?
- 10 How do you use withdraw in a sentence?
- 11 What word means to leave or withdraw?
How do you use withdrew in a sentence?
30 Slowly Ruth withdrew her hand from his.
- Both powers withdrew their forces from the region.
- Mother withdrew $100 from her account.
- She hastily withdrew her hand from his.
- I quickly withdrew my hand from the stove.
- She withdrew her hand from his.
- She withdrew to an inner room.
Is withdrew a correct word?
Withdrew is the past tense of withdraw.
What meaning of withdrew?
1 : to draw back : take away I withdrew money from the bank. 2 : to take back (as something said or suggested) After reconsidering, I withdrew my complaint.
Which is correct withdrawn or withdrew?
verbpast tense withdrew/wɪðˈdruː/ , past participle withdrawn/wɪðˈdrɔːn/ 1with object Remove or take away (something) from a particular place or position. ‘He paused when he reached the right position and withdrew a small amount of clear fluid. ‘
How do you use tremendous in a sentence?
extreme in degree or extent or amount or impact.
- We went to a tremendous party.
- The building makes a tremendous visual impact.
- There is a tremendous difference between them.
- We’re missing out on a tremendous opportunity.
- I felt a tremendous pressure on my chest.
- It makes a tremendous difference to me.
Has been withdrawn meaning?
adjective [verb-link ADJECTIVE] Someone who is withdrawn is very quiet, and does not want to talk to other people. He had become withdrawn and moody. Synonyms: uncommunicative, reserved, retiring, quiet More Synonyms of withdrawn. More Synonyms of withdrawn.
What are with draws?
verb (used without object), with·drew [with-droo, with-], with·drawn [with-drawn, with-], with·draw·ing. to go or move back, away, or aside; retire; retreat: to withdraw from the room. to remove oneself from some activity, competition, etc.: He withdrew before I could nominate him.
What is the past tense of withdrawal?
Withdrew is the past tense of withdraw.
How do you take out money?
Rest assured, you have many simple options to choose from.
- Use an ATM. If you have an ATM (Automated Teller Machine) card or debit card linked to your bank account you can visit an ATM to withdraw some cash.
- Write a Check for Cash.
- Fill Out a Withdrawal Slip.
- Link Your Account to a Peer-to-Peer Payment Service.
How do you use sniff in a sentence?
Examples of sniff in a Sentence She put perfume on her wrist and sniffed it. The dog sniffed the carpet. He held the flower up to his nose and sniffed. “I guess you don’t need my help,” she sniffed.
What is the sentence of blowing?
The wind is blowing very hard. It was blowing hard all night. Dust was blowing in the wind. It is blowing very hard.
How do you describe someone who is withdrawn?
A withdrawn person can be hard to find, and even if they’re around, hard to talk to — withdrawn people don’t like to talk, or they try to talk as little as possible. A person who is withdrawn from the rest of the world for a long period of time is a recluse — an extremely solitary, withdrawn person.
How to use “withdrawal” in a sentence?
Frequently the withdrawal or concealment of the picket line will be its first intimation.
How do you use withdraw in a sentence?
If you were to withdraw your opposition,and it were known to him that you had done so!
Can you use the word withdraw in a sentence?
Examples of Withdraw in a sentence Because he no longer wants the job, the applicant decided to withdraw his application from the running. 🔊 Before he can withdraw his money from the bank, the man must fill out a withdrawal form. 🔊 The student has decided to withdraw his entry from the art contest and try again next year. 🔊
What word means to leave or withdraw?
Motion for leave to withdraw means the attorney wants to withdraw as attorney of record in the case. This has nothing to do with the merits of the case. An attorney can withdraw from representing a client for numerous reasons such as failure of the client to pay or comply with the terms of the retainer agreement, conflict of interest, etc.