Table of Contents
How do you add background music to a PowerPoint presentation?
How To Add A Presentation Background Music | PowerPoint Tutorial
- Step 1 – Go to the Insert Tab.
- Step 2 – Select Audio > Audio on my PC.
- Step 3 – Navigate to the audio file on your PC. Select the file > Insert.
- Step 4 – Select – Play in background option.
- Step 5 – Save the file.
How do I add music to my PowerPoint presentation 2020?
To add music or other audio clip to your slide show, select the slide you want and click Insert > Audio. You can add audio to a single slide, play audio automatically when a slide appears, or add a song that plays as background music during your entire presentation.
How do you make a PowerPoint with audio and video on Mac?
- Design your PowerPoint.
- Click the Slide Show tab.
- Click Record Slide Show.
- Click the Play button to begin recording.
- Narrate the PowerPoint.
- Click the advance button to record the narration for the next slide.
- Click Pause and then End Show when all the audio recordings have been finished.
Can you add music from YouTube to a PowerPoint?
Adding Music from YouTube Open your PowerPoint presentation and select the slide where you want to add audio. Insert the video containing the audio or music you want. If you don’t know how, please refer to the How to Add a Video in PowerPoint tutorial.
How do I download music onto my computer?
How to Download Music on Windows PC App
- Click on the playlist you want to make available offline.
- Click the download button next to the track name (icon with arrow pointing downward). You can see download progress in the left-hand column.
- The blue download arrow means it’s finished downloading.
How do you record audio on PowerPoint?
- Select Insert > Audio.
- Select Record Audio.
- Type in a name for your audio file, select Record, and then speak.
- To review your recording, select Stop and then select Play.
- Select Record to re-record your clip, or select OK if you’re satisfied.
How do I embed a YouTube video into MAC PowerPoint?
How to embed a YouTube video in PowerPoint 365
- Find the video you want to embed on YouTube, and copy the entire URL from your PC or Mac computer’s web browser address bar.
- In PowerPoint, click the “Insert” tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
- Click “Video,” and in the drop-down, choose “Online video…”
How do I add music to my PowerPoint presentation?
If you are turning your PowerPoint presentation into a video, or want your music to play across all your slides as you present them, follow these steps: 1 Insert and Select your music file on your first slide 2 Open the Playback tab 3 Check Loop Until Stopped 4 Check Play Across Slides 5 Set the Start to play Automatically
How do I add music to my title slide?
1 Navigate to your Title slide (or wherever you want your music to start) 2 Click the Insert tab 3 Open the Audio drop down (in the Media group) 4 Select Audio on My PC… 5 Navigate to the folder on your computer 6 Select the Audio file 7 Click Insert
How do I edit an audio track in PowerPoint?
Make basic edits to the audio file. PowerPoint includes some basic audio editing tools that allow you to change where the song starts playing from, adjust the volume, fade in and out, and more. Select the audio object to open the Playback tab if it isn’t already. Add bookmarks to the track.
How do I add music to my Windows 10 computer?
If you prefer to upload music from your PC instead, go back to the audio options menu and select “Audio on My PC.” This will open your PC’s directory. Locate the audio file you’d like to use, then select “Insert” at the bottom-right of the window.