Table of Contents
How do you accept friends on Game Center?
Accept Game Center friend requests and add friends
- Open the Notification ‘You received a Game Center Freind Request’
- Tap on Accept on the iMessage thread from the sender.
- The button will turn to ‘Accepted’
- Tap on Settings > Game Center > Friends and confirm that the contact is added.
Is Game Center account linked to Apple ID?
The game relies on Game Center, and Game Center is associated on each device or account with an Apple ID. For games played across devices or platforms, the developer stored data in iCloud, which is also tied to an Apple ID.
How do you add a friend on Sims Freeplay through Game Center?
How do I add neighbors?
- Open the game.
- Tap the green “…”
- Open the Account Manager (purple keyhole icon)
- Below the Facebook bar, tap “Log in”.
- Login to your Facebook account.
- In the Account Manager back in the game, ensure you are logged in correctly, and to the right account.
- Force quit and reopen the game.
How do I change my Apple Game Center name?
To change your name, simply go into your device’s Settings menu and locate the “Game Center” header, then tap on “Game Center Profile”. Enter your new name, and you will see the change take effect the next time you launch the game.
How do I add friends on Game Center IOS 10?
On your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Open Settings. Scroll to Game Center, then tap it.
- Tap Friends.
- Tap Add Friends.
- Enter the phone number or email address of the person that you want to invite to be friends in Game Center, or tap the Add button to invite one of your contacts.
Can I transfer my Game Center to another Apple ID?
You should be able to go to Settings > Game Center on his device and scroll to the bottom and Sign Out. This will sign him out of his new Apple ID, and disable Game Center. When you toggle it back on, you’ll see the option to sign in again with a different Apple ID.
The only way to find out is to login with every known account. Gamecenter accounts are easily changeable and doing so doesn’t affect the rest of your device because your Apple-ID/iCloud login is seperated from your Gamecenter account.
How do I add friends on Sims Freeplay Apple?
NOTE: as of iOS 10 the Game Center app has been removed you can still add neighbours but they have made it a lot harder to do, you now have to iMessage the person you want to add or you can also allow nearby people to add you from Settings > Game Center > Allow nearby people to add you through WiFi or Bluetooth.