Table of Contents
- 1 How do I activate my prepaid Idea SIM?
- 2 How can I activate idea Sim no service?
- 3 What happens if I recharge idea after expiry date?
- 4 Can you revive an expired SIM card?
- 5 Can you reactivate SIM card online?
- 6 Can I reactivate an old prepaid SIM card?
- 7 How to verify your Vodafone Idea (VI) Sim number?
- 8 How to activate VI SIM card new number?
How do I activate my prepaid Idea SIM?
Both prepaid and postpaid accounts can be activated via SMS.
- SMS SIMEX <19-20 digit SIM card number> to 55199.
- You will receive an SMS from 55199 with last 6 digits of SIM card number missing.
- Send last 6 digits back to 55199, within two hours of receiving SMS.
- Your new SIM will be activated in 20 min.
How can I activate idea Sim no service?
[Resolved] Idea — sim card showing no service
- Manual select network.
- Two to three times restart the phone.
- Pull sim out and place it again.
What to do if Idea SIM validity is expired?
Post the expiry of the validity, the customer will have to recharge again. The plan is aimed at people who wish to receive uninterrupted outgoing and incoming services. It will help those who wish to extend their account expiry date to avoid its deactivation.
Can I activate my SIM card online?
To activate your SIM card online, simply go to your carrier’s website. Usually, you’ll have to enter the phone number or SIM card number. After that, you may get a message with further instructions.
What happens if I recharge idea after expiry date?
Yes, your balance will get carried forward. You will continue to enjoy all the benefits like before.
Can you revive an expired SIM card?
There are no ways to recover or to reactivate SIM card that expires, the only solution is you have to purchase another prepaid SIM card to continue using its service.
Can you activate an expired SIM card?
You have to contact the cellular network that issued the SIM and they will have to reactivate it. In many cases, the network will have to issue you with a new SIM. Also, if there was a phone number associated with the SIM before it was deactivated, then that number may be lost and you may be issued with a new number.
How can I reactivate my idea Sim after 1 year?
How to Reactivate your Deactivated Idea Number
- Try to request re-activation via Idea customer care.
- Visit nearest Idea store and submit reactivation request.
- Provide Address and Photo Id proofs.
- You may receive a confirmation call and then your number will be re-activated.
Can you reactivate SIM card online?
Reactivating Your SIM Online Some carriers may allow you to reactivate your SIM card online, using their usual activation screen. If it allows you to reactivate your SIM, your phone should be working within just a few minutes.
Can I reactivate an old prepaid SIM card?
Contact your wireless provider to activate your SIM card. Give the IMEI number and SIM card number to your customer service agent. Put the SIM card back into your phone and replace the battery and cover.
Can you reactivate expired SIM card?
How do I reactivate an old sim card?
if you have sim , go to Idea Store with it and adhar no (of course) and ask them to reactivate it. If you don’t have it log a FIR and give a copy of it to Idea Store and ask them to give you a new sim with same number. You can check that the number is still in your name by asking the Idea Store representative .
How to verify your Vodafone Idea (VI) Sim number?
You can verify your Vi sim number in two ways. By using the vi sim verification number or use the SMS service to activate Vi new number. Sim activation is a mandatory process that has to be done to starting using Vi services. You don’t have to pay not even a single rupee when activating your Vodafone Idea (Vi) sim card number.
How to activate VI SIM card new number?
To activate your Vi sim card new number you have to follow the below-mentioned steps: Open your SMS application on a mobile phone. Write SIMEX <19-20 digit SIM card number> in message box. Send it to the number 55199. Now, you will receive a message from 55199.
How can I get the number of my old idea number?
You can check that the number is still in your name by asking the Idea Store representative . Yes you can easily get this number on postpaid. Because in postpaid there is option to chose your choice number.