Table of Contents
- 1 Can you opt out of transactional SMS?
- 2 Do you need consent for transactional SMS?
- 3 How do I identify a promotional SMS?
- 4 How do I stop Safaricom promotional messages?
- 5 How do you write a transactional email?
- 6 What is promotional bulk SMS?
- 7 What are service and transactional calls?
- 8 What is transactional route?
Can you opt out of transactional SMS?
You do not need to include an opt out on a transactional or service text. Be aware that if your message contains a marketing element, an opt out is required. Here’s another example of a service text.
Do you need consent for transactional SMS?
Unlike in conversational messages, which are based on inbound messaging and implied consent, transactional SMS requires express consent.
How do I block transactional text messages?
Block SMS using Android inbuilt Feature Tap on the three vertical dots in the Messages App and then tap on Settings. Choose the SIM card on which you want to enable the spam filter. Now tap on Spam protection. Use the Toggle button to enable it.
How do I identify a promotional SMS?
Promotional SMS is used for sending marketing and sales messages. They are delivered only to opt-in and non-DND numbers. Promotional SMS should be sent between 9 am and 9 pm. Promotional messages have a random 6-character Sender ID determined by the network operator.
How do I stop Safaricom promotional messages?
How to Stop Unwanted Promotional Messages on your Safaricom Line
- Dial *456# on your phone’s dialer.
- Reply with 9: STOP.
- Reply with 5: MARKETING MESSAGES.
- Reply with 1: STOP PROMOTIONAL MESSAGES.
- Enter the sender name you wish to stop.
How do I stop Mobiplanet Ireland?
How to unsubscribe
- Daily: To Unsubscribe Send Unsub D to 92586.
- Weekly: To Unsubscribe send UNSUB to 92586.
- Monthly: To Unsubscribe send Unsub M to 91520.
How do you write a transactional email?
The Principles of Writing Engaging Transactional Emails
- Consider what the user is doing and/or going through the split second before your email appears in their inbox.
- Focus on positioning your content and/or promotion in such a way that helps make the user’s job easier in that moment.
- Get to the information first.
What is promotional bulk SMS?
A promotional SMS gateway is used to distribute bulk sales and marketing text messages to promote a company brand and its products or services. Typical promotional bulk SMS examples include: Sales instore and online. Events e.g. invitations and pre-sale tickets, customer days, product launch etc.
Why am I still getting text messages from a blocked number android?
Simply put, after you block a number, that caller can no longer reach you. Phone calls do not ring through to your phone, and text messages are not received or stored. All new calls and texts, however, will now arrive on your phone normally.
What are service and transactional calls?
A Transcational Call is call which contains information sent by a registered company to its employees or agent or to its customers pertaining to services or goods to be delivered to such customer ;Transactinal Call is any call , which does not contain promotinal content.
What is transactional route?
Route Transaction means any one or more of the following (i) text-explicated driving directions for a route between a single origin and a single destination specified by an End User, (ii) the travel time and/or distance for all or any potion of such route, or (iii) an image depicting a map including the route.
How do I activate Safaricom promotional messages?
Send an SMS to 411 with the word “list” Messages that you send to activate or de-activate the service will not be charged.